Designed for today’s active families, this unique formula harnesses the
power of enzymes to deliver potent effectiveness against your toughest odours and stains. Over 7.5 times more concentrated than most leading
brands, it effectively helps reduce all kinds of odours and stains with just a few pre-measured pumps. A little bit goes a long way!
• Enzyme-based innovation.
• Biodegradable—almost 100% within 30 days.
• USDA certified 97% biobased content—from plants and other renewable sources—one of the highest ratings on the market.
Purified Water; Disodium Oleoyl Glutamate (Plant-based) (Surfactant); Glycerin (Plant-based) (Humectant); Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate (Plant-based) (Surfactant); Decyl Glucoside (Plant-based) (Surfactant); Sodium Citrate (Plant-based) (Water softener); Propanediol (Plant-based) (Preservative booster); Protease (Enzyme) (Breaks down protein-based soil) ; Amylase (Enzyme) (Breaks down starch-based soil); Pectate Lyase (Enzyme) (Breaks down plant based soil); Mannanase (Enzyme) (Stain removal booster); Cellulase (Enzyme) (Fabric maintenance); Lauryl Glucoside (Plant-based) (Surfactant); Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (Plant-based) (Chelator); Polyquaternium-88 (Plant-based) (Antistatic agent); Calcium Chloride (Synthetic) (Enzyme stabilizing agent); Sodium Bicarbonate (Mineral-based) (Deodorizer) ; 1,2-Hexanediol (Synthetic) (Solvent); Phenoxyethanol (Synthetic) (Preservative); Decylene Glycol (Synthetic) (Preservative); Chloroxylenol (Synthetic) (Preservative); Phenethyl Alcohol (Synthetic) (Scent component); Hydroxyacetophenone (Synthetic) (Preservative booster); Cellulose Gum (Plant-based) (Thickener); Citric Acid (Plant-based) (pH adjuster)
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Causes serious eye damage. Wear eye protection IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Immediatey cll a doctor, a poison centre.
subtilisin, 4-chloro-3,5-dimethylphenol (Chloroxylenol). May produce
an allergic reaction.
5-<15% anionic surfactants.
< 5% non-ionic surfactants.
Your family deserves to have their clothing smell and be as clean as it looks—free from harmful chemicals, fillers and questionable “fragrances” consisting of who knows what. In addition to containing harmful chemicals, some detergents don’t eradicate stains and odours.
Our ultra-concentrated, USDA certified biobased Liquid Laundry Detergent has been tested against the toughest odours and stains. The unique blend of enzymes easily breaks down and removes all kinds of odours and organic stains, getting your laundry exceptionally clean. Best of all, you never have to worry about harmful chemicals like bleach or added fragrances. It’s tough on dirt, not the environment.
For HE machines:
For conventional machines:
• Enzyme power boosters reduce strong odours and tough stains.
• Also tackles odour in athletic apparel and performance wear.
• Breaks down and helps remove:
– starch- and/or sugar-based stains, like those from jam, chocolate and other foods.
– fat-based stains, like those from gravy, oils, grease, makeup, etc.
– protein-based stains, like those from coffee, tea, blood, sweat, dairy and grass.
• Ultra-concentrated so just a few pre-measured pumps per load is all you need.
• Requires just a fraction of the amount of most typical store brands. One bottle of Liquid Laundry Detergent handles three times as many loads as a 1.3 litre jug of a leading brand of laundry detergent.
Using less means you save money— one bottle washes up to 215 loads in an HE machine and up to 107 laundry loads in a conventional machine.
• USDA certified 97% biobased content—one of the highest ratings on the market!
• Convenient pump bottle prevents spills and messes.
• Pump dispenses a consistent amount every time, eliminating guesswork.
• Eliminates the problem of heavy, drippy, messy detergent jugs in the laundry room.
• Can be used with both conventional and high-efficiency (HE) washing machines.
• Effective in hard water.
• Safe for septic systems.
• Bottle is recyclable, PETE #1.
• Product not tested on animals.
• Smaller package means less packaging waste. (Please always remember to rinse and recycle.)
• No animal-derived ingredients.